Why Mass. should say "NO to Question 3"
New Boston Post - Choose Safety and Privacy on November 6th Vote No on Question 3
Click here to continue reading ...
Mass. Attorney General Maura Healy (She will vote "yes" on 3) on WGBH TV Oct. 3, 2018:
"By the way, there is no evidence anywhere, no record anywhere, and we've looked across the country, of an instance where somebody used that protection like this to commit a crime."
Really, Maura? Read this: ------------>
Documented: Bathroom Incidents [PDF]|
More: Bathroom Incidents
Pascha Thomas' Story - Video
Privacy in restrooms, locker rooms & showers is one thing, but there's more!
Are you ready to make history? Massachusetts
Governor Charlie Baker [PDF] signed off on a law which expanded non-discrimination protections to "transgenders."
This is outrageous nonsense, but we now have a chance to stop it!
We need to say “No to Question Three” to win on the November ballot in Massachusetts.
Question Three on the Massachusetts State Ballot reads in part:
Do you approve of a law summarized below, which was approved by the House of Representatives and the Senate on July 7, 2016?
This law adds gender identity to the list of prohibited grounds for discrimination in places of public accommodation, resort, or amusement.
This law prohibits discrimination based on gender identity.
A YES VOTE would keep in place the current law, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of gender identity in places of public accommodation.
A NO VOTE would repeal this provision of the public accommodation law.
Obviously, we want a “NO!”
“Gender identity” is a total fraud, and it needs to be confronted that way.
But the pro-family establishment is not fighting hard enough. They are treating this matter simply as an issue of privacy and public safety. That’s part of the issue, but the pro-transgender movement is defending their insanity as a civil right.
And the cost to us is the loss of our rights.
It’s not a civil right.
It’s a known mental disorder.
To win, we need to confront this lie!
The public needs to know the whole truth about the LGBT Movement. It’s based on lies, fraud, and distorted science. If the campaign for “No to Question Three” focuses only on safety, the repeal effort will fail, and the law will stay on the books.
MassResistance wants to campaign for “No to Question Three” and tell the whole truth about transgenderism & this “non-discrimination” law.
MassResistance is campaigning to stop this travesty!
- Transgenderism is not a civil right, but an uncivil wrong
- Transgenderism is not a unique form of self-expression, but a mental disorder
- Transgenders need psychiatric assistance, not public accommodation
- Opponents of transgenderism are not crazy bigots, but sane and loving people who care about their families, faith, and freedom
NO to 3 CommitteeVoteNoTo3.com
- Spread the word. Link to this page from your Facebook page or website.
- Contribute. The November 6th election day is quickly coming up. Help us get the word out by making a contribution.
Many thanks to those who have contributed!
- Send a check - personal or company checks are acceptible for Ballot Question Committees, NO limit on the amount.
Make the check out and Mail to:
- NO to 3
- P.O. Box 10486
- Holyoke, MA 01041-0486
- A must - Supply your address, whether writing a personal or company check